1. A game played by two players (Mom and Alex) on a rectangular court having a raised basket or goal at each end, points being scored by tossing the ball through the opponent’s basket.
2. The ball may also be kicked, thrown out of bounds, or wrestled from the hands of the opponent. All of these maneuvers score points, although only one player (Alex) knows for certain who is winning.
3. A game which involves (but is not limited to) the following: Tickling, loud joyful screams, occasional bursts of laughter and random, sophisticated wrestling moves designed to take the opponent down.
4. A game for which only one player (Alex) is certain of the rules, hence a game which one player (Alex) always wins.
5. The most fun the other player (Mom) has had with her son in the gym. Ever.