Just a few of the things on my big list of 2012. Stay tuned for 2013. It’s gonna be a great year.
In 2012, with a guardian angel watching over, I …
- Took pride in my new home.
- Planted things.
- Helped people on the phone.
- Journeyed with Alex to residential treatment.
- Re-discovered the connection I have with my son.
- Packed a lot of boxes.
- And unpacked them too.
- Sold the first house I ever bought.
- Framed Hannah’s artwork.
- Created an awesome room for my first/second grader.
- Adopted another gecko.
- Lived a whole year without my mother.
- Said goodbye to my mother’s house.
- Started cooking dinner again.
- Wrote a lot. Wrote poetry too.
- Cried a lot.
- Started running again.
- Finalized a divorce.
- Made new friends.
- Went to the theater.
- Invested in things I care about.
- Made contributions.
- Gave gifts.
- Fell more deeply in love with an amazing woman.
- Fell in love with her two chihuahuas.
- Got engaged.
- Celebrated Thanksgiving with Alex and Hannah and Aubrey.
- Reclaimed my family’s collection of Christmas ornaments.
- Added new ornaments for my new family.
- Expanded my vision for the future.
- Started planning a wedding on the beach.
For all these things, big and small, I feel very grateful.
Best wishes for a Happy Healthy New Year dear readers!